1. View of famous Nydri port on Lefkada in the foreground. Center left the island of Madouri. Center right Scorpios island. In the background the Acarnanian mountains overlooking Paleros.
2. Scorpios. the famous private island owned by Aristotle Onassis, where he lived with his second wife Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
3. Views of beautiful Meganissi island.
4. The house of the well-known poet Aristotelis Valaoritis on the family owned island of Madouri.
5. An old church on the beautiful day of Kalamos.
6. View of Porto Leone, an old stone village on Kalamos, a perfect place to set anchor.
7. Kastos Harbour.
8. Crystal clear waters at Atokos.
9. The natural harbour of Vathi in Ithaca, home of Ulysses, Homer’s hero in the Odyssey.
10. Myrtos Beach on Kefalonia, one of the most famous beaches in the world.
11. The panoramic scenery of the village of Assos on Kefalonia.
12. View of the marvelous waterfront of Fiscardo. A meeting point for yachts and jet-setters.
13. Sunsail Beachfront Hotel and Marina showing Paleros in the background.